With Mobile World Congress (MWC) just around the corner, our global connectivity team is busy setting up appointments – and our marketing team preparing the various demos for our product developments. Telecom26 is a full member of the GSMA (which organises MWC) and will be within the Swiss Pavilion in Hall 5.
Talk, Text & Travel is one of a number of new, and improved, services that we will be showcasing. To date, our Global SIMs and eSIMs have been central to our global connectivity service to date offering seamless, and unrivalled, connectivity across more than 1100 network connections and 620 mobile operators including more than 50 5G networks. But these offer data only enabling voice through VoIP apps.
The Talk, Text & Travel service is a full mobile service able to offer SMS, cellular voice as well as data. We connect our customers to the best network when they travel. And, unlike other global connectivity providers, we offer dedicated support to ensure our customers have a trouble-free experience –and peace of mind. Other benefits include:
- Available either as Pay-As-You-Go or via a monthly subscription bundle, Talk, Text & Travel provides the flexibility people, and the organisations they work for, need to manage costs and control usage. Different packages are available, giving optimised bundles for different regions – customers can choose the option they need to suit their business and travel requirements.
- Available through eSIMs and a simple download.
Using a Telecom26 eSIM to complement your existing contract
Our Talk, Text & Travel and Global Connectivity eSIM-based services enable people to keep their current SIMs if they wish (for example, they might still be in contract) and switch to our eSIM service to provide cost-effective data while abroad. This approach avoids bill shock with pricing from just €2/GB. You can read more about our Global Mobile service and enabling predictable data roaming for travellers here.
MIMO Connect, Telecom26 and global connectivity
MIMO Connect is a long-time customer of Telecom26 which uses our global connectivity to people who own, lease and rent large yachts. People on-board these expensive boats demand the same levels of capacity that they’d get on-shore.
Talk, Text & Travel provides these people with a single SIM to provide always-on connectivity. Now, whether they are, and whatever device they are using, our SIMs provide always-on connectivity. For both the crew and passengers. You can read more about Telecom26, MIMO and maritime connectivity in this article in Super Yacht Technology Network: Using Land-Based Mobile Networks for Broadband Data Instead of Satellite
Telecom26, MWC and global connectivity
As well as Talk, Text & Travel, Telecom26 will be showcasing our many other global connectivity services and capabilities at MWC including:
- Our IoT offering: Telecom26 provides solutions to support any IoT application in the supply chain, from basic SIMs with global coverage, eSIMs for integration with specialised devices, routers to provide local and macro connectivity, all the way to complete private cellular networks.
- eSIM enablement solutions for service providers – We will be officially launching our new Local Profile Assistant on device (LPAd) soon in partnership with Trasna Solutions (eUICCs). This will make it possible for router manufacturers to offer their customers local and remote eSIM management. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/trasna-solutions_mwc-esim-isim-activity-7031189613771706368-_0rB/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
We are already integrating our Global SIM cards into Teltonika’s RUT241, industrial cellular routers. Their customers will receive a router with the SIM inserted and ready for immediate deployment - and the first organisation to benefit from our improved global connectivity service will be our long-term digital eHealth customer, SystemOne.
- Our 5G network service which is growing all the time – currently 50+. 5G is available to all our customers with the same pricing as our other services so there are no extra charges or hidden costs.
- Global data coverage for business – we are working with a variety of satellite providers to extend our connectivity in international waters, effectively becoming the world’s largest GSM operator by coverage area. If you are interested in knowing more, then Dan Dooley, Chief Commercial Officer of Lynk, one of our partners, will be speaking during the MWC conference: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/agenda/session/is-a-5g-future-for-everyone
Lynk has developed the world's only patented, proven, and commercially licensed satellite-direct-to-mobile phone system.
- More new partnerships and upcoming product releases – we are growing fast as more and more organisations look past the giant operators for a customised service for their IoT and global connectivity needs.
Telecom26, Global Connectivity and your business
We’re an independent, global mobile operator with our own network core and operational assets, and relationships with more than 1100 network connections and 620 mobile operators to secure unrivalled global coverage.
We offer a full range of telecom services and connectivity options including 5G (where available), LTE-M, Wi-Fi, private networks, 2G, 3G and 4G, as well offshore connectivity capabilities.
Our customers include enterprises, OEMs and NGOs who want a single delivery partner, cross-border solutions and network coverage that is secure, resilient and can be tailored to meet specific and evolving needs.
If you’d like to meet at MWC, or organise a video call, to discuss how we can help your business then please get in touch.