At last month’s Mobile World Congress we showcased Talk, Text & Travel, our new full mobile service for SMS, voice and data. The USP for this service – and one of the reasons our phones and inboxes are so busy – is that people don’t have to replace their existing subscriptions to use Talk, Text & Travel.
Designed exclusively for Enterprise business travellers, Talk, Text & Travel connects our customers to the best network when they travel – and enables them to continue using their existing subscription in their home-zones if they wish (for example, they might still be in contract).
This approach is far easier than:
- Buying local SIMs. Most large local carriers charge more, cover less, and don’t remember your name when you call. Worse, Travel and Tourist SIM card offerings rarely give you portal access for enterprise-wide control and transparency into your organization’s usage, billing, and services.
- Roaming on the networks that your home operator has negotiated leading to exorbitant roaming charges – and the still far-too-common bill shock.
Talk, Text & Travel provides users with Business Class connectivity in more than 200 countries, with 1100+ roaming partners worldwide. And, unlike other global connectivity providers, we offer dedicated support to ensure our customers have a trouble-free experience –and peace of mind. Other benefits include:
- Pricing from just €2/GB. You can read more about our Global Mobile service and enabling predictable data roaming for travellers here.
- Talk, Text & Travel provides the flexibility people, and the organisations they work for, need to manage costs and control usage.
- Different packages are available, giving optimised bundles for different regions – customers can choose the option they need to suit their business and travel requirements.
- Available through eSIMs and a simple download.
- Single invoice and management portal for all users and devices
- Full control of eSIM allocation and activation
- Near real-time usage monitoring
- Ability to set alerts and related actions via the portal
Telecom26 and global connectivity
We’re an independent, global mobile operator with our own network core and operational assets, and relationships with more than 1100 network connections and 620 mobile operators to secure unrivalled global coverage.
We offer a full range of telecom services and connectivity options including 5G (where available), LTE-M, Wi-Fi, private networks, 2G, 3G and 4G, as well offshore connectivity capabilities.
Our customers include enterprises, OEMs and NGOs who want a single delivery partner, cross-border solutions and network coverage that is secure, resilient and can be tailored to meet specific and evolving needs.
For more details about Talk, Text & Travel, please click here.
If you’d like to organise a video call,to discuss how we can help improve the global connectivity of your team when they are out and about then including maritime connectivity please get in touch.